Tuesday, November 27, 2007

This is My Title

Today we submitted our photos for the portrait assignment. It's good to be done with them (especially the self portraits), mostly because now I can focus on my final project a lot more. I don't have that much done at this point, but hopefully I'll get going on that and have a bunch of film for next class. I think my biggest problem is that I'm trying to give each of the four shoeboxes an overall theme and wanted to make that theme about various emotions, like happiness, fear, anger, anxiety, etc. For each one I wanted different aspects of the scene to convey one of these emotions by combining a few different images. I'm not sure if I wanted the scenes to be more realistic or not realistic at all, but either way I wanted the perspective and the locations of the pictures to create some abstraction.
...we'll see next Tuesday what I can do with the pictures I take by then... hopefully it'll work out the way I want it to!

No comments: